OUR EXPERTISE AND TECHNOLOGIES
Science behind each product brand
Our portfolio encompasses a wide range of active ingredients and delivery systems applying different sophisticated technologies to fulfil an array of beauty needs.
A virtually endless source of new active ingredients designed to stimulate, inhibit or mimic specific targets, to cover a wide range of functions within skin care. The active ingredients are developed from predefined mechanisms of action with the same standards of quality and scientific rigor as in the pharmaceutical industry.
from science to cosmetics
- Efficient at low dosage
- Precisely defined from a chemical and physico-chemical point of view
- Excellent toxicological profile
Sustainable bioprocesses allow to obtain natural molecules with cosmetic efficacy from living microorganisms while preserving the environment - since there is neither harvesting nor extraction from nature-.
For sustainable cosmetics.
- Non-genetically modified organisms
- Sustainable production
- Batch reproducibility
Extensive variety of quality botanical extracts and ingredients from throughout the world prioritizing innovation, technology and sustainability.
PHENOBIO™ subcritical water is an in-house green technology that allows us to obtain pure, sustainable and ecologically-conscious extracts while caring for the planet.
- Recovery of a broad spectrum of phytoactives
- Short extraction time and low energy consumption
- No chemical solvents used
- No thermal degradation
Commitment to nature for the best skin care.
- Commitment to the environment
- Maximum efficacy
- Innovative natural-oriented ingredients classified into different product lines:
- ADVANCED BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS
- ACTIPHYTE™ botanical extracts,
- AROMAPHYTE™ fragrance ingredients,
- ACTISCRUB™ physical exfoliants,
- ACTIVERA™ aloe ingredients,
- ACTISMART™ extracts
Delivery Systems & Molecular Film Technology
Controlled release technologies for enhanced stability and bioavailability of the active ingredient each designed for a specific application, including textiles.
- Wide range of available sizes and compositions
- Specific designed for each application: skin, hair and make-up
- Outstanding stability of the encapsulated active ingredient
Microfluidization, a fact in cosmetics.
- Easy absorption by the stratum corneum
- More efficient penetration of active ingredients into the skin
- Decrease of transepidermal water loss thanks to an occlusive effect
- Anchoring to the fabric and washing resistance with proven efficacy
- The potential to reload the fiber as needed
- Suitable for either industrial or consumer processes
Products from the above Lipotec™ Active Ingredients brands* can be ordered by contacting your regional sales representative at LipotecCommercial@lubrizol.com
* AIMTEC® peptides and molecules, BIOINTEC™ blue biotechnology, VECTORTEC® delivery systems, µFILMTEC™ molecular films & QUIOTEC® cosmetotextiles.